يمكن Load More...
• Analyze Clients requirements • Document requirements and define which will need configurations and which will need development • Perform the configuration (implementation) tasks • Follow up with developers to make sure that development is aligned with requirements • Follow up with the clients to make sure that team will deliver what is required • Handle client requests regarding Odoo issues • Perform Odoo training
• Pay attention to details to fully understand technical requirements • Development of new Odoo modules (Versions 8 and 10) • Making changes and updates to Odoo modules • Build and customize reports • Integrate with other systems using Web APIs (Web services) • Identify and fix issues related to Odoo development • Use git for source control • Deploy projects on development/staging/production servers • Train new developers on how to perform tasks correctly • Coach team and be a mentor
• The Mobile Application Developer serves as a lead technical resource on the mobile team and participates in all phases of the mobile development life cycle. • The Mobile Application Developer analyzes complex business and technical problems and shapes and delivers the company’s new mobile applications. • The Mobile Application Developer analyzes, configures and tunes the Company’s mobile applications and is considered the subject matter expert on mobile application and related technologies. • The Mobile Application Developer also enforces software development standards and mentors less experienced mobile developers. • Mobile application software development, design and prototyping. Contributing your awesome programming skills to develop highly innovative, consumer-facing iOS and Android ascribing clean, maintainable code and performing peer code-reviews. • Partnering with web developers to create and maintain a robust framework to support the apps/web. • Partnering with UI/UX to build the interface with focus on usability features, creating compelling mobile device specific user interfaces and experiences. • Optimizing performance for the applications & web. Remaining up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile technologies.
• Building web components that makes the user interact within the web application • Collaborating with ‘Backend-Team’ to produce the models behind these components • Collaborating with ‘Design-Team’ to design these components and improve the application user interface and user experience, by taking mock-ups and wireframes and Translating these mock-ups into reactive HTML and CSS on browser • Responsible for writing scripts that building web application state management, navigation, forms, validation and responsiveness • Contributing to build code guide line to enhance code quality • Finding always best practices to improve the application • Contributing partially with back-end to deliver back-end tasks if there is any delay • Keep learning more tools and technologies front-end and back-end to build new features
• Acquire new leads through cold calls and meetings • Planning and organizing the daily work schedule to follow up on the existing clients • Establishing professional networks internally and developing relationships with vendors/clients. • Monitoring the competition (tenders, offers, pricing, new products, payment terms etc.) • Fulfilling clients’ requests and following up with all parties involved. • Negotiating prices and searching for alternatives. • Following up with the finance on the payments and papers related • Proposing new ideas, solutions and giving alternatives • Hitting the monthly targets and contributes in accomplishing the team/company’s goals.
• Prepare daily bank transfers via Internet banking portals of multiple banks. • Prepare daily payments summary report. • Prepare bank reconciliation on a daily basis. • Review the daily purchases/expenses invoices. • Review and post the payable transactions existing in the daily treasury register. • Trace and post the note payables transactions. • Review and post the vendors invoices /Claims. • Issuing the monthly AP trial balance. • Post and trace the petty cashes/loans transactions. • Prepare and post the monthly accruals entries. • Post and assure the accuracy of the accruals for the governmental authorities. Daily Post bank entries. • Monthly closing for all bank accounts and cash safe. • This individual may be required to provide input to or participate in various projects and will perform other duties as requested.
Jobzella mobile app for Android and iPhone