I am Looking Forward to pursue an excellent career path within a Reputable& strong organization. Which would make good use& enhance my qualifications, skills & talents. As Well to create to myself a clear career path in that Hierarchy Via achievements because all of that leads to a great experience and support myself with the ongoing training& Keep Updated with the latest Industry News in order To pump new ideas (Out Of The Box) way of thinking to overcome Any Problems May Arouse.
Business Development Manager January 2014 - Present ( 8 Years - 7 Months )
Multi Dealing Executive Services | Administration & Business Support ( Industry )
Maadi' Cairo, Egypt
Management( Role )
Business Development Manager @ Multi Dealing Executive Services (A Sort Of Family Business) as well I’m A Free Lance Sales& Marketing Consultant in Real Estate Division for (Both Brouj Property Management, New Stars For Real Estate& Touristic Investment) Without Any Conflicts To My Main Job,
My Main Responsibilities @ Multi Dealing are as follows:
* Categorizing Target Clients& Setting Plans For Sales& Marketing Teams By Sector / Area To Penetrate The Market Share Of Our Company, Build Up Short/ Long Term Relations With Various Services Providers& Pump New Ideas To Create A Win - Win Situation For All Involved Parties Of Whole Deal.
* Responsible For Finishing All Expatriates Governmental Documentations, Licenses& Agreements, Communicate On Behalf Of Our Clients With Governmental Sector.
* Arrange Between (E.G.P.C.) the Egyptian General Petroleum Corporation & Shell, Merlon, Western-Geco Schlumberger, Bapetco& Other Business Engagements.
Administration, PR& Security Managr January 2010 - December 2013 ( 3 Years - 11 Months )
Egyptian German Company for Industrial Constructions (EGIC) | Manufacturing and Production ( Industry )
6 October City
Accounting/Banking/Finance( Role )
(E.G.I.C.) Egyptian Industrial Zone @ 6 October City - Egypt Jan 2010 until Dec 2013 with a job Description:
*Monitor Day To Day Security Gate Log Of Raw Material Entries& Final Product Exit.
*Building Maintenance & Governmental Services Invoices Issuance Follow Up.
*Scheduled Internal& External Meetings Arrangements Via Effective Communications.
*Arrange with Production, Maintenance, Warehouse& Distribution, and Human Resources for the number of workers that deserve daily meals& transportation services.
*Prepare the Company premises (Factory) to be ready for receiving any visit all day long because its normal to have expatriates (Mother Company Auditors).
*Assist in Applying& monitoring Standard Operating Procedures for HSE Issues especially with contractors working in The Factory.
*Assist The Senior Administration& Security Manager IN Preparing All Company Important Events, hotel Reservations, Car Rentals.
*Employees Transportations Handling Via Outsourcing Company According To Daily Needs which May Vary According To H.R. Updates.
*Communicate Effectively With Police& Other Governmental Affairs in order to get the Factory License Updated& to overcome any problems with company vehicles between Insurance companies in the case of any accident might happen.
*Receiving Fixed Assets& Machinery Import Documents& Archiving Important Docs.
*Took An Important Role For Company Policies Issuance& Follow Up Its Execution.
Sales & Marketing Consultant January 2009 - December 2009 ( 11 Months )
H.D.B. / Brouj Properties / New Stars For Real Estate& Touristic Projects | Real Estate ( Industry )
Planning( Role )
with The Following
``Brouj Property Management - New Stars Companies for Real Estate - Housing& Development Bank'' Cairo - Egypt Jan 2009 until Dec 2009 &I have done The Following
* Assisted In Building Their Sales Team Force via Ongoing Training& Follow-up ;
* Arranged There Outlets Such As Booths @ Clubs & North Coast Villages ;
* Made Up the Pricing System (Short / Long Term Credit) Due To Market Needs. ;
* Created an Excellent Rewarding System That Assisted In Raising Competition Spirit Among The Sales Force. ;
* Made Marketing Surveys & Complete Study for Assets Management & Rental Programs for Al-Koroum Tower Project Which Is Totally Owned& managed By Housing& Development Bank adding to other compounds under the bank liability.
Sales & Marketing Consultant January 2008 - December 2008 ( 11 Months )
Tec - International Executives Services Management Group | Leisure, Travel & Tourism ( Industry )
Security( Role )
* Fetching for Target Clients to Achieve Sales Targets. ;
* Dealing with Hotels, Limousine, Airline Companies Operations. ;
* Following up Complaints from Clients about Operating Standards. ;
* Marketing Segmentation for the Potential Target Clients Sectors ;
* Marketing Research for each Segment to Gain the knowledge of Clients Interests and traveling habits& Regulations. ;
* Putting an action plan to every client for approaching him or the key person who got the power of decision making regarding services we are providing. ;
* Training for New Staff on handling key accounts, Follow Ups& Closing Techniques. ;
* Get highly classified information about new companies whom are going to launch projects in Egypt, so we will be able to provide them with our services. ;
* Create& Follow Up Clients Database& make sure that it is fully illustrated& getting updated Via Sales Staff. ;
* Closing deals with newly hired staff help& assist experienced sales & Marketing Consultants in closing their Hold Deals via good negotiation in order to get them closed.
Field Administrator - Assistant Party Manager January 2002 - December 2007 ( 5 Years - 11 Months )
Western Geco - Schlumberger | Oil/Gas ( Industry )
Various Portal Locations - Egypt
Accounting/Banking/Finance( Role )
North Coast & Delta - Egypt Jan 2002 to Dec 2007 I had started With Key Energy Joint Ventured Project Between Apache & Khalda Petroleum Companies.
Then Moved To Western Geco - Schlumberger In Centurion Project After Recommendation Letter From Apache Superintendent (Robert Lynch) For A job Of Camp Site manager& Admin To Supervise all Personnel & Payroll tasks,
*Arranging Travel Schedules for Expatriates as well following up the Domestic Fellow Employees Work &Vacation schedules& All Governmental Issues Handling.
*Communicate Effectively with HR& Personnel, Accounting departments After Selection Phase for New Hires& Complete All Medical Insurance Forms, with them because of responsibility on the Crew Cash& Expenses adding to The Safety& Warehousing Roles.
*Negotiate with Governmental Affairs before Camp Moves in order to get all the permits from Police& Military.
*Inspecting& Outsourcing New locations we are moving for in order to be familiar with different services providers such as crane owners, Tent Providers, Infrastructure Service Providers &Other local Suppliers before Camp Moves.
*Administrate& Supervise Operations Work Flow 24/7, On A Work Schedule 6 Weeks on& 3 Weeks Off.
*Assess& Analyze SOP'S (Standard Operating Procedures) with QHSE (Safety) Department.
*Create A Nice Work Environment within All Crew Members @ Each Location To Operate Smoothly In A Risk Free Environment Within A Multi National Company.
*Arrange Effectively between Expats &Domestic Fellow Employees to get things done adding to All Governmental Authorities for Permits, Customs& Licenses.
* Executive Sales Manager - Project Sales Manager
Alexandria for Real Estate Investments - Talaat Moustafa Group
Executive Sales Manager October 1996 - December 2001 ( 5 Years - 2 Months )
Talaat Mostafa Group | Real Estate ( Industry )
Security( Role )
My Main Responsibilities were to lead my team and help them in:
- Achieving their monthly / Quarter Set Goals (Targets) ;
- Fetching for new Targeted clients (Prospects) ;
- Following up my Old Customers & Their Cash Flow of Installments. ;
- Monthly/Quarterly &Annual Target Achievements in Real Estate Division for all of our Projects Opened so far In That Period such as:
``Al-Rehab City, Al-Rabwa Compound, May Fair Compound & Nile Plaza in Cairo, Four Seasons joint ventured Resort @ Sharm Al-Sheikh, San Stefano Grand Plaza & Virginia Beach in Alexandria & North Coast''.
-Following up My Sales Team Monthly Target Achievements.
-Attending Organizational General Meetings with the Top Management several Times for Planning to Advertising Campaigns.
-Marketing Researches & Analysis for the new Projects.
-Handling Objections and facilitating any problems might arouse.
-Customer Services Role When a Client comes for cancellation.
-Assisting Accounting Section in Collecting Installments only With the Highly Profiled Customers because they need a special way of treatment.
-Maintaining a good relation with the clients in order to get The ``Total Customer satisfaction Concept'' within the acceptable demands which load to extra sales through their relatives & work colleagues.
Sales Trainee January 1992 - January 1996 ( 4 Years )
Commercial International Group& | General Services ( Industry )
Security( Role )
Selling Sports Equipments to Hotels, Clubs & Gyms. ;
- Selling operational Equipment for Hotels &Resorts ;
- Attending Tenders in the Governmental Sector for Delivering Computer Hardware adding to software applications (Readymade & Tailored programs). ;
- Working On personal selling concept with no prior advertisements. ;
- Making Surveys & marketing dedicated research with the target clients. ;
- Joining the Exhibitions, which the company attends as an usher. ;
- Empowering Connections with the Suppliers. ;
- Help accounting department in Collecting Our Dues from Clients. ;
- Follow the Accomplishment of Work Phases in Order to Gain Total Customer Satisfaction, So That They Will Give Me Leads to Other Prospects When They Feel That ``I'm Their Consultant &Not That Old Salesmen Image of Walking More& Talking More''.
* All References Are Available& Could Be Furnished Upon Request
Cairo University 1996
Bachelor of Commerce, Accounting & Business Administration, Good
High School 1992
High School Graduation, Math& Science, 80 %
Public Relations& Governmental Affairs Manager
Salary 7500 EGP - Egyptian Pound
Salary 7500 EGP - Egyptian Pound
Real Estate Operations Manager
Salary 10000 EGP - Egyptian Pound
MS Windows & All Office Applications
From ICL Center in July 1996
Spring Board Certified Real Estate Course
From Coldwell Banker in June 1998
Sales & Marketing Diploma in Developing Salesmen Skills
From Seminar Training Center (Cairo University) in April 1997
Team Building, Effective Communications for Managerial level
From Aspire Training Center in August 2012
Effective Communications& Human Relations
From Dale Carnegie in October 2013
How to Win Friends& Influence People
From Dale Carnegie in April 2013
Communication Skills& Creating Appraisals
From KPMG Hazem Hassan Training Center in January 2013
Effective Planning While Crisis& Risk Management
From Lucid in May 2013
Birth Date: 1973-04-06
Visa Status: Citizen
Number of Dependants: 2
Marital Status: Single
Jobzella mobile app for Android and iPhone