يمكن Load More...
1. Record and review the needs of sales representatives and participate in the preparation of the monthly sales plan. 2. Follow-up inventory and report the product orders from the warehouse of the marketing store. 3. Record daily reports on the sales of each trip. 4. Communicate with existing customers and new customers 5. Continuous communication with auto assembly companies, updating the list of products, codes and price studies 6. Follow up the needs of export customers 7. Participate in preparing local and foreign market studies, preparing studies for competitors and making competitive offers. 8. Preparation of key performance indicators 9. Preparation of monthly, annual and semi-annual reports.
1. Direct and control the staff of the department to ensure that they are appropriately trained and motivated and carry out their responsibilities to the required standards. 2. Oversee all operating processes to ensure that the most efficient and effective use is made of plant and equipment and that safety standards are adhered to. 3. Prepare and monitor budgets to ensure that the optimum use is made of production resources. 4. Monitor output to ensure that production meets the established standards in terms of both quantity and quality. Recommend design requirements and modifications to company products to ensure that they meet production standards and existing and future customer requirements. 5. Review and evaluate any new equipment and processes to ensure that they meet production requirements. 6. Review the engineering process and cost implications of proposed new products. 7. Recommend any necessary changes to engineering processes to improve efficiency, effectiveness and product quality. 8. Maintain regular contact with other departments to ensure that they are aware of production requirements and to identify potential problems. 9. Provide advice and support to other departments on production issues. 10. Plan, introduce and monitor maintenance and work schedules to ensure that machine downtime is kept to a minimum. 11. Maintain an awareness of new developments in production processes and propose modifications to plant and equipment so that the company makes the best use of technological developments in its sector
1. Implement purchasing policies and procedures to ensure that the purchasing function operates effectively. 2. Negotiate the purchase of materials and equipment required by the company, ensuring that these meet specifications and can be delivered at the correct time at the most favorable prices. 3. Monitor purchase orders to ensure that these are modified to meet changes in requirements. 4. Maintain up-to-date lists of contractors and pricing arrangements to ensure that the company achieves the most favorable commercial terms. 5. Monitor the performance of suppliers and products to ensure that they meet the required standards. 6. Report any significant supply problems to ensure that departments and functions are kept aware of any potential difficulties.
• Responsible for buying the best quality Materials, Machinery & Spare parts for the company at the most competitive prices. • Communicating internally with Machinery & Spare parts departments and understanding their demands. • Negotiation with suppliers over the best price, Quality. • Processing requests and managing shipment process. • Producing price quotations according to the pricing system.
-Design digital media campaigns aligned with business goals -Coordinate the creation of digital content (e.g. website, blogs, press releases and podcasts) -Manage end-to-end digital projects -Establish our web presence to boost brand awareness -Maintain a strong online company voice through social media -Liaise with Marketing, Sales and Product development teams to ensure brand consistency
1. Develop and implement an information technology strategy to support the financial and business objectives of the company. 2. Develop appropriate computerized information systems to meet the needs of managers and staff. 3. Direct and control the staff of the department to ensure that they are appropriately motivated and trained and that they carry out their responsibilities to the required standard. 4. Establish and maintain all necessary information technology procedures and ensure that all systems are supported by the necessary documentation and manuals. 5. Help to define IT training needs and provide training as required to ensure the most effective use of computer systems. 6. Identify areas in which the introduction of new technology will improve business performance and assist managers with the implementation of any new systems. 7. Develop a programme of maintenance and support for all IT systems to ensure a minimum of downtime and fast resolution of any problems. 8. Provide a source of advice to managers and staff on information technology issues. 9. Maintain an awareness of new developments in information technology and ensure that the company makes the best use of any such developments.
1. Direct and control the staff of the quality department to ensure that they are well motivated and receive all necessary training and development to enable them to carry out their responsibilities to the required standards. 2. Develop strategies and processes to ensure that total quality is promoted throughout the company. 3. Develop processes and procedures to ensure that there is continuous improvement in all company operations and that waste is kept to a minimum. 4. Act as the company’s expert on quality management and provide any necessary training and advice to managers and staff to ensure that they pursue the objectives of total quality management and continuous improvement. 5. Develop quality targets and measures for all company operations and monitor the performance of the company against these. 6. Provide advice and guidance to the company, its managers and staff on any regulatory aspects of total quality management. 7. Undertake all necessary research to keep abreast of developments in the fields of total quality management and continuous improvement to ensure that the company maintains its competitive position. 8. Control all departmental budgets and resources to ensure that these operate cost-effectively and in accordance with quality standards
Jobzella mobile app for Android and iPhone