Fear of failure is a spontan Load More...
Introduction to Al Fares for Communications and Information Technology
Evolution accelerating global newest gap between Information Technology and business and became the standard in offering states is measured by its ability to bridge the gap between the rapid development of technology and its applications in the business sector , out of trends Semitism in Saudi Arabia for the integration of the investment with the land of Egypt , and the logic of our experiences in bridging the gap between technology and the business sector in the GCC market , it was necessary for us to Ndi candle in our beloved Egypt represented in the Al-Faris for Communications and information Technology AlFaris ICT, have we committed ourselves to that work according to best international experiences and the application of methodologies that achieve this goal , including , for example, but not limited to :
• Applying the framework of Government Information Technology IT Governance (Cobit, itil, Cmmi, ISO, PMP Prince2).
• seeking to implement the structural architecture of institutional IT EA (Togaf, Zach man, BPM).
• re- submit strategic plans for the Information Technology (IT Strategic Plan, BSC, KPI).
• build applications address the shortcomings in the previous experience and apply methodologies (Agile, CMMI, SOA-ESB).
• The use of the latest technologies in the global market and build a list of the products , such as Big Data, Hadoop, Speech to Text, Image Recognition, Ontology
• build the capacity of business and organizational learning and the development of culture and review the structures flabby ..
Al Faris ICT
Jobzella mobile app for Android and iPhone