The Chartered Institute for Logistics and Transport – CILT International is the leading international voice for the supply chain, logistics and transport industry. Established in 1919 and receiving its Royal Charter in 1926, CILT has an exciting history behind it, but is always adapting to stay consistent with current logistics and transport issues. The Institute grew in importance and influence across the world, establishing representation offices in thirty-three countries.
In Egypt, the local CILT branch was established in cooperation with the Arab African Centre for Marketing and Consultancy Services (AAC) to serve as a Centre of Excellence, addressing the needs of different stakeholders across the logistics and supply chain including suppliers, retailers and distributors as well as those operating in land, river, maritime and air transport. We thus offer a wide range of services covering education and training, consultancy and international membership.
Given that people are at the foundation of the sector, special emphasis is being placed on the provision of a diversified package of training progammes that gives supply chain, transport and logistics students a strong head start in their career development. With different levels of qualifications available from school leavers to post graduate level, learning with CILT can take place flexibly, enabling students to:
• Learn about the most up-to-date transport and logistics techniques
• Choose study areas that best match their careers
• Progress through CILT membership levels
• Acquire international recognition as a logistics and transport professional
In this context, CILT offers the following Professional Qualifications in Logistics and Transport:
• CILT International Award in Logistics and Transport is designed to offer an entry level overview and a basic insight into the supply chain, logistics and transport industry.
• CILT International Certificate in Logistics and Transport provides first line managers with in-depth information and skills related to supply chain, logistics management and application.
• The CILT International Diploma in Logistics and Transport is designed to provide transport, logistics and supply chain senior and mid-level managers with a complete set of management and operational skills.
• Short Courses covering a wide range of topics including but not limited to warehousing, inventory management, freight transport, passenger transport, procurement, supply chain operations, green logistics, port operations etc.
التعليم - التدريب - التوجيه
مملوكة للقطاع الخاص
Jobzella mobile app for Android and iPhone