Qatar Airways is the national airline of the State of Qatar. Based in Doha, the Airline’s trend-setting on-board product focuses on: comfort, fine cuisine, the latest in-flight audio & video entertainment, award-winning service and a modern aircraft fleet averaging around 4 years of age.
Awards by industry audit Skytrax
- Airline of the Year (2011, 2012, 2015)
- World's Best Business Class (2013, 2014)
- Best Lounge - Business Class (2014)
- Best Airline in the Middle East (2014, 2015)
- Best Business Class Seat (2015)
By 2015, Qatar Airways plans to serve more than 150 key business and leisure destinations worldwide with a fleet of more than 150 aircraft. The airline flies to Australia, Asia, Europe, Middle East, Africa, North America, and South America.
Qatar Airways has an active fan community at http://www.facebook.com/qatarairways and http://twitter.com/qatarairways, among other popular sites (to see them all, visit http://www.qatarairways.com/community). We welcome you to join and participate in our communities.
Qatar Airways is looking for the very best candidates to help support the Airline's incredible growth. If you have the right attitude and aptitude to join our winning team, visit http://bit.ly/QRvacancies to land a great career.
To protect your privacy, we encourage followers to adhere to the following guidelines for our page
* For customer care and further inquiries, please get in touch: via Facebook/Twitter, visit http://www.qatarairways.com/tell-us, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* For career related inquiries, please join the Qatar Airways Careers Group on LinkedIn. You can apply to our latest job vacancies via our Careers portal at http://bit.ly/QRvacancies.
* Do not publish any personal details (e.g. email addresses, phone numbers, booking and flight details) in the comments.
* This page is not the place to sell your products and services, or promote events and activities.
خطوط الطيران - الطيران والفضاء
مملوكة للقطاع الخاص
Jobzella mobile app for Android and iPhone