تكنولوجيا المعلومات والخدمات المعلوماتية
مصر - الإسكندرية
لماذا تقوم بالابلاغ عن هذه الشخص؟
مسموح بملفات الصور بامتدادات JPEG , PNG (اقصى حجم 1 ميجا)
Savvy Arabia يجب ان يكون متابع لك حتى تستطيع ارسال رساله له. هل ترغب في ارسال طلب تواصل معه؟
Front-end Web Developer wanted!
We want a dedicated creative Front-end developer to be responsible for the programming and development of several websites and web applications , with the ability to create the right solutions, working alongside our design and strategy team to produce the best results in a timely fashion.
Job specification (your abilities)
· At least 2 years of experience.
· Experience with building, deploying, and updating web content in WordPress or similar CMS.
· Experience with Boostrap or Foundation frameworks.
· Experience with Magento e-commerce platform will put you a step ahead.
· Familiar with JQuery.
· A strong grasp of HTML.
· Good Command of CSS. Mainly: positioning, transitions, and typography.
· Self-driven attention to detail and willingness to learn new systems.
Job Description (your responsibilities)
· Programming landing pages and website updates.
· Working with WordPress CMS and understanding how the system handles data output, as well as templates.
· Managing third party integrations; this requires excellent communication and problem solving skills to partner with outside vendors.
· A working knowledge of how website design varies between Mac and PC, iOS and Android, along with wide variances between screen sizes, browsers and other technical nuances.
· Engage and interact with a diverse group of designers, business leaders and creative thinkers.
· You will create solutions while working alongside our design and strategy team to update websites regularly, make improvements and troubleshoot issues.
If you’re interested,
Send your CV to HR@savvyarabia.com with a direct link to your Behance account.
Mobile Developer wanted in Alexandria:
We are looking for a Mobile Developer with a passion for mobile technologies to work with our of talented engineers in designing and building the next generation of mobile applications.
- 1 Year experience in mobile development.
- Computer science Degree (bachelor or equivalent)
- At least one developed App available on the apple App store or on Google play.
- Native android development capabilities.
- Native iOS development capabilities.
- Cross-platform development capabilities in PhoneGap or Appcelerator
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS and android platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
If you're interested in this position, please send us your CV and work at: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "mobile developer".
Jobzella mobile app for Android and iPhone