SESCO Languages & Computer Center was the first project of the Social Educational Services Company (SESCO), the Mother Company, which was inaugurated in Zagazig, a city about 80 km. from Cairo, by Sharkia Governor in October 1984. SESCO was visited by several ministers, including the Minister of Education in April 1985 and some Key Personnel at the American Embassy and the American University in Cairo (AUC).
Since its foundation, SESCO has concluded several cooperation agreements that resulted in the following:
- SESCO Languages and Computer Center in Zagazig, where English, TOEFL, IELTS, and computer courses have been offered, under the auspices of Zagazig Education Directorate, since October 1984.
- SESCO-AUC Training Center in Zagazig, where English and computer courses were offered under the auspices of the AUC in 1988-1989.
- SESCO-IBM Authorized Training Center, which started its training activities in 1997. It offers general and specialized IT courses. It has also been offering the specialized IT courses of the Egyptian Graduates' Training Program, which is being run under the auspices of the National Telecommunications Institute (NTI) and IBM-Egypt, since 2001.
- SESCO Computer Technology Institute that is run under the auspices of the National Telecommunications Institute. It accepts Thanawiya Ama and diploma holders, who obtain the Higher Intermediate Training Diploma in Computer after a two-year course of study.
- SESCO-VUE Authorized Testing Center, where applicants are tested and get their internationally recognized certificates in: MICROSOFT – IBM - CISCO - CIW - MACROMEDIA - Linux - CompTIA, etc.
- SESCO-ICDL Accredited Learning and Testing Center, in 2005, where enrollees are trained on the seven ICDL modules and then tested to get the International Computer Driving License (ICDL) through the UNESCO Cairo Office..
التعليم - التدريب - التوجيه
Sesco Computer Co
مملوكة للقطاع الخاص
Jobzella mobile app for Android and iPhone