يمكن Load More...
• Prepare purchase orders and review requests for goods and service from other departments. • Purchase the highest quality merchandise at the lowest possible price and in correct amounts. • Research and evaluate suppliers, based on price, quality, selection, service, support, availability and the supplier's reputation and history. • Negotiate, renegotiate, and administer contracts with suppliers, vendors, and other representatives. • Analyze price proposals, financial reports, and other data and information to determine reasonable prices. • Maintain and review computerized or manual records of purchased items, costs, deliveries informations and invoices. • Monitor shipments to ensure that goods come in on time and delivered to requester , and resolve problems related to undelivered goods. • Monitor stock levels and place orders as needed. • Handle all the maintenance requests.
• Provide customers - via direct interface, phone or e-mail with all information inquired by them. • Reserve tickets and align with time limits policies. • Receive and handle customers’ complaints and communicate with concerned related parties to maintain customer satisfaction. • Checking and authorize customers invoices, and cascade them to accounting department. • Present Blue Sky, in supplier’s events and submit visit report. • Delegate seniors in assigned tasks.
• Provide customers - via direct interface, phone or e-mail with all information inquired by them. • Reserve tickets and align with time limits policies. • Receive and handle customers’ complaints and communicate with concerned related parties to maintain customer satisfaction. • Checking and authorize customers invoices, and cascade them to collection department. • Supervise counter agents. • Allocate customer requests over team. • Ensuring staff zero deficiency in completing all customer data profile on system. • Monitor and guide counter agent’s performance. • Coaching newly hired through On-Job Training. • Developing monthly and quarterly status progress report, measuring percentage of targets achievements for the branch. • Present Blue Sky, in supplier’s events and submit visit report.
• Provide customers - via direct interface, phone or e-mail with all information inquired by them. • Reserve tickets through Amadeus System and other system and align with time limits policies. • Receive and handle customers’ complaints and communicate with concerned related parties to maintain customer satisfaction. • Checking and authorize customers invoices, and cascade them to Accounting department.
• Receiving incoming calls and distribute them to requested extensions. • Develop and maintain a filing system. • Handle administrative requests and queries from senior managers. • Organize and schedule appointments. • Assist in the preparation of invoices. • Maintain office policies and procedures. • Order office supplies and maintenance from purchasing section.
• Operate telephone switchboard to answer, forward calls, and provide information. • Greet persons entering establishment, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct them to specific destinations. • Receive and resolve complaints from customers. • Collect, sort, distribute mails, messages and courier deliveries. • Keep updated records and files. • Perform administrative support tasks.
• Maintains database by entering new and updated information. • Compile, sort, and verify the accuracy of data before it is entered. • Compare data with source documents, or re-enter data in verification format to detect errors. • Maintain logs of activities and completed work. • Extracting Reports from stored data. • Secures information by completing data base backups. • Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
• Prepare, examine, or analyze accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards at the end of each month and quarter. • Report to management regarding the finances of establishment. • Follow up POS machine to ensure proper operation. • Review banks statements daily and handle all requested adjustments. • Issuing all bank transfers and cheque for all company daily and weekly. • Follow up and reconciliation of Banks accounts. • Reviewing on daily basis the deposits and transfers and make a monthly adjustment of transactions. • Pay Tourism and Aviation Invoices which will be sent from the business partner.
• Manage the Head Office. • Assist CEO and GM with all secretarial affairs requested. • Follow up on board of directors Travel requests. • Prepare and review operational reports on daily, weekly and monthly basis. • Revising some accounts reports. • Reviewing Contracts and Presentations where needed. • Arranging meetings and coordinate with all departments, taking notes, circulating, and follow on agreed actions. • Keeping all office supplies &stationary provided and complete. • Keeping maintenance of all office equipment. • Archiving docs, in both hard and soft copies. • Renewing memberships of (e.g. Chambers ). • Prepare agendas and make arrangements for board of directors. • Follow through on projects to successful completion. • Manage Correspondents and Communication within the organization and external both clients and Business Partners, on behalf of the CEO and some on behalf of GM. • Handle Seasonal Client’s Present’s “Quotation, purchase, Delivery to corporate and expenses”.
Jobzella mobile app for Android and iPhone