يمكن Load More...
- Work with the marketing director on annual marketing planning - Research quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns - Perform market analysis and research on competition - Support in daily administrative tasks - Assist in creation of content for social media platforms - Assist in the creation and editing of newsletter content - Help organize events
• Responsible of accounts payable process (cash & bank, supplier, contractor and customer account recording and collection/payment cycles). • Bookkeeping activities of the stores. • Assist in all accounting operations based on accounting principles. • Re consolidation of GL accounts and monthly closing process. • Prepare financial statements (balance sheet, profit and loss, cash flow, etc.) • Periodical bank, customer and supplier account reconciliations. • Envelop, implement, modify, and document record keeping on accounting systems.
• Analyze Season Trends from trend Forecasts, collections of other brands to prepare a trend report for prints, styles, color, pattern and fabrics. • Code and picture samples to archive it for further reviewing. • Select fabrics for the styles and document the meeting result. • Prepare season color card and ensure the color card include Ravin basic colors and trend colors. • Design and develop the collection for season and ensure the effective productivity and successful designs. • Design branding accessories “Labels and hang tags”.
• Installation / service of commercial surveillance systems. • Software installation and application support. • Provide support to end users locally and remotely. • Purchase of network and CCTV equipment, software, computers, and peripherals utilizing different vendors. • Cable installation, CCTV cameras installation, DVR configuration, access and support. • Responsible for the collection and replacement of CCTV hard drives from designated locations. • Troubleshoot hardware and software malfunctions as well as network issues as it relates to the CCTV system • Research current and potential resources and services • Perform other related duties as required during working hours
• Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately • Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed • Receive calls of customer complaints. • Prepare all local & national shipments. • Maintain security by following procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges) • Update appointment calendars and schedule meetings/appointments • Assist HR in calling the new candidates to set interview dates. • Assist in clearance process for the employees resigning. • Assist HR in employee clearance to support and fasten the process • Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, faxing etc.Implement the tasks that do not require special skills to reduce waste at the time of the administrative affairs staff.
• Plan , analyze and record variable costs (e.g. purchases of raw material and operations costs) • Collect and analyze Cost information and maintain an expenses database. • Analyzing actual manufacturing costs and preparing periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs • Recording cost information for use in controlling expenditures • Analyzing audits of costs and preparing reports • Making estimates of new and proposed product costs • Providing management with reports specifying and comparing factors affecting prices and profitability of products or services. • Maintaining Cost Accounting System • Assisting in Month end close of the General Ledger • Monitor and analyze expenses and compare it with the estimated and make a report about variances. • Reconciles finished goods inventories and defects.
Jobzella mobile app for Android and iPhone