EGYPT - Cairo
Why you are reporting this account?
Please upload (JPEG, PNG) files with (1MB) size max.
CADCAMCIM has to be following you to send a direct message, Would you like to send a connection request ?
Register Now to attend our SOLIDWORKS 2015 Launch Event
CADCAMCIM is urgently hiring for the following vacancy :
Position : Technical sales Engineer
1- Description: Technical sales engineers combine technical knowledge with sales skills to provide advice and support on a range of products. Clients are usually technical staff from non-retail organizations. The emphasis of the work varies depending on the level of sales skills and technical knowledge needed to sell a particular product or service. Technical sales engineers are a key point of contact for clients and provide both pre- and after-sales advice. They liaise regularly with other members of the sales team and colleagues from a range of departments, such as marketing and technical support as well as senior company managers.
2- Qualifications A degree in any subject is acceptable, although employers typically prefer graduates with qualifications in computer science or engineering, physics, engineering, mathematics, applied science and software engineering. Previous relevant experience gained in any commercial/sales area involving contact with customers or the general public is essential. Must own a car.
3- Experience 1 - 2 Years.
To be considered for this position, please email your resume and cover letter to the Manager of CADCAMCIM salesTeam at email@example.com Please reference "Sales Engineer" in the subject line.
CADCAMCIM is urgently hiring for the following vacancy:
Position : Application Engineer
• Provision, configure, deploy, and support our CAD/CAM/CAEapplications, as well as their supporting tools and services.
• Coordinate with the Technical Operations team as one of a limited number of technical professionals with administrative access to our product operations infrastructure.
• Serve as technical lead within the Professional Services organization by acting as the escalation point for issues arising from Customer Support and other functional areas within the company.
• Quickly understand how to meet customer needs and educate other personnel within CADCAMCIM about how to integrate those solutions into the overall service delivery model
• Work with the Sales Team to continuously define and improve a wide spectrum of application and solution utilized by different fields of industries.
• Energetic, curious, resourceful, highly creative and self-motivated. Able to thrive in a fast-moving and sometimes ambiguous environment.
• Strong sense of ownership and accountability.
• Excellent autonomous problem solving ability.
• Excellent ability to bring a sense of customer-focus and professional ethics to all things.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Able to continuously exhibit the highest levels of professional discretion as a technical representative of CADCAMCIM in all customer relationships.
• Convince us you have what it takes
• We expect at least two years of aggressive experience with different fields of industries as a mechanical Designer in this filed having a good knowledge in CAD/CAM/CAE Applications.
• Preference given to candidates with technical experience in CAD/CAM/CAE fields.
• Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineer "Design and Production is recommended"
This is a full-time, salaried position, with a social insurance benefits as well as paid vacation.
To be considered for this position, please email your resume and cover letter to the Manager of CADCAMCIM Technical Team at firstname.lastname@example.org Please reference "Application Engineer" in the subject line.
Find a new course from CAD CAM CIM Inc.
For first time in Egypt
SolidWorks Mechatronics Course
منحة مجانية 100% للتدريب على برنامج
لجميع الشركات المسجلة فى مركز تحديث الصناعة
مواعيد الاتصال : من الاحد للخميس الساعة 8.30 الى 5.30 مساءا
Why is SOLIDWORKS Simulation the design tool of choice for producing optimized products? Read - fans.solidworks.in/learnings/…
SolidWorks Drawing Tip: Convert View to Sketch courtesy of FISHER/UNITECH oak.ctx.ly/r/…
requested to join our Technical Support team: A mechanical engineer prefered Solidworks professional - Send your C.V to: email@example.com
Subjected: Technical Support Engineer
CADCAMCIM is an empowered and inspiring team of professionals, shaping the future of technology and organizational development in the industrial community through global experience with local focus. adv
8 smart ways to turn failure into success
10 Oct 2016
Fear of failure is a spontan
Answer this quiz to know if this is the right career for you
29 Sep 2016
So you've been hearing that voice again, the one that says you're not
Discover with Jobzella The Career Future Till The Year of 2025
18 Sep 2016
When we were young, we always asked ou
Reasons Why Your Bachelor’s Degree is Not Enough Anymore?
06 Sep 2016
You might have been struggling in finding a job after graduation, bein
What Color is Your Job?
29 Aug 2016
Are you familiar with the different colors of empl
Jobzella mobile app for Android and iPhone