يمكن Load More...
Why join the program?
1. This program is for professionals who are learning English and who are interested in developing English language skills for employability and workplace contexts. It will help job seekers and young professionals with the English they need to find a job and successfully function in the workplace.
2. This program will help mid-career professionals to develop their English language proficiency in the workplace in order to meet a variety of work needs. The program focuses on the practical and day-to-day communicative activities of people in the workplace, whatever their level or experience. Moreover, there will be a considerable focus on activities and case studies that are extracted from real life, authentic situations and trainees’ field of expertise.
3. The program does not follow a language syllabus but takes workplace English as its starting point, and offers functional language phrases and real, authentic workplace scenarios. Short quizzes and discussions will help you measure your understanding and practice your English.
4. The program combines ideas from the business world with a strongly task-based approach.
5. The program tackles a wide range of real workplace challenges for employees in the majority of business fields. All courses within the program will include the components identified below:
- Functional input for reading, speaking, and listening;
- Step-by-step guidance for writing tasks needed in the work place such as emails, memos, letters, and reports;
- Workplace vocabulary development activities;
- Guided explanation and review of essential grammar for writing mainly and other workplace related topics;
- Regular focus on key workplace functions through a motivating case study to allow participants to practice learned language.
- 3 stages
- 4 levels/stage
- 36 hours/level
- Sunday & Wednesday or Monday & Thursday | From 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Program study book:
“In Company 3.0” by Macmillan Education
In Company 3.0 takes a truly global approach to all the material with texts drawn from a range of international sources which cover both British and American English. This third edition introduces Business Scenarios – challenging case studies simulating real-life business situations that allow students to use their language dynamically. At lower levels they cover Workplace Scenarios and at higher levels Management Scenarios.
This third edition contains up-to-date and practical content for professionals who are already working in competitive global workplaces.
- AMIDEAST English placement test is required
- Level Pre intermediate 1 or above
- Placement test score valid for 3 months
- Placement test fees EGP 125
- Level fees: EGP 1750
- In Company 3.0 book fees: EGP 350
Program participants shall receive a Certificate of attendance upon completing full stage (4 levels)
November 25, 2017
January 13, 2018
March 03, 2018
April 21, 2018
June 05, 2018
July 21, 2018
September 11, 2018
Certificates & Diplomas
Training & Coaching
Jobzella mobile app for Android and iPhone