إحدى أكبر التحديات التي تواجه الشركات ومس Load More...
Hurry up and Register in our Interpersonal and Self-development courses and get 10% discount.
For more information about other offers, please check the following link:
Rather than what your employees know in a professional capacity, soft skills focus on who people are, as opposed to what they are. Soft skills serve to represent your approach to life and work. Simply put, soft skills are interpersonal skills hardwired to an individual’s personality, and they characterize how you interact with other people in the workplace.
Soft skills are basically the people skills, personality skills, and communication abilities your workforce needs for the long-term success of your organization. After all, almost every job requires employees to engage with others, either inside or outside of your organization.
Our soft skills courses include but not limited to the following topics:
- Building Business Relationships
- Communication Skills
- Creative Problem Solving for Decision Making
- Critical and Analytical Thinking
- Customer Service
- Dealing with Difficult People
- Emotional Intelligence
- Empathy at the Workplace
- Flexibility and the Workplace
- How to brand yourself
- How to conduct and fruitful meeting
- Managing Up
- Negotiation Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Self-Motivation and Positive Self-talk
- Stress and Anger Management
- The Art of Conflict Management
- The Power of Influence
- Time Management
- Work/Life Balance
Businesses & Individuals
Jobzella mobile app for Android and iPhone