يمكن Load More...
Develop technical aspects of the company’s strategy to ensure alignment with its business goals Discover and implement new technologies that yield competitive advantage Help departments use technology profitably Supervise system infrastructure to ensure functionality and efficiency Build quality assurance and data protection processes Monitor KPIs and IT budgets to assess technological performance Use stakeholders’ feedback to inform necessary improvements and adjustments to technology Communicate technology strategy to partners and investors
• Determine call center operational strategies by conducting needs assessments, performance reviews, capacity planning, and cost/benefit analyses; identifying and evaluating state-of-the-art technologies; defining user requirements; establishing technical specifications, and production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; contributing information and analysis to organizational strategic plans and reviews. • Develop call center systems by developing customer interaction and voice response systems, and voice networks; designing user interfaces; developing and executing user acceptance test plans; planning and controlling implementations. • Maintain and improve call center operations by monitoring system performance; identifying and resolving problems; preparing and completing action plans; completing system audits and analyses; managing system and process improvement and quality assurance programs; installing upgrades. • Meet call center financial objectives by estimating requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions. • Prepare call center performance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends. • Conduct staff performance reviews, assess needs, cost/benefit analysis and other operational strategy assessments. • Establish a high standard for productivity, quality, and customer service as well as define user guidelines. • Prepare annual budget after estimating necessities, correcting overspending, analyzing cost variance and scheduling expenses.
Dedicated advanced reporting Analyst will be required to handle all new onboarding and EWFM profile creation, changes, shift updates, headcount changes, within EWFM and Files The Altice and Vendor “Real Time Management Analyst” is responsible for maximizing resources to ensure the right numbers of agents are in the right place at the right time through scheduling and real- time daily intraday management. This position requires the ability to demonstrate a strong understanding of WFM planning, forecasting, managing to demand and capacity concepts in a contact center environment. Daily Responsibilities: This is during Altice full operational hours 7 days a week Create and maintain real-time, historical and custom reports and analyze trends in a timely manner to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the organization. Send out daily interval reports to Altice and Altice National Command Center Ensure and facilitate the best use of resources to meet the needs of Altice organization as defined by “Service Level agreements”. Assist in the development of new and/or redesigned processes based on both long-term strategies and tactical priorities. Effectively partner with other support areas to develop and execute on plans, strategies and results. Act in a collaborative capacity to resolves problems/issues quickly and effectively across all LOB’s. Monitor Altice contact center performance and make real-time staffing adjustments to ensure that service goals are met. Maintains constant communication across departments/sites to acquire and communicate details that influence call volume delivery, AHT or adherence against schedules. Optimize the use of real-time monitoring tools (RTA) and workforce management techniques to improve resource efficiency and effectiveness. Monitor multi-site real time adherence and communicate with sites when agents are out of adherence. Analyze current days queue performance, compare with staffing plan and previous day's historical to develop a course of action to ensure service level goals are met. Conduct real-time resource re-forecasting, utilizing scheduling software to meet daily/intraday service level targets. Work closely with other team members (internally and externally) to effectively coordinate activities of resources based on volumes and staffing across multiple sites. Set skill priorities and adjust as needed. Track, address and escalate interrupted work (including system issues) while reporting any significant developments and provides reallocation recommendations to CS and Altice Command Center and Site leadership. Upkeep daily journal of day's events to ensure all actions taken are documented Provide stats throughout the daily/intra-day performance reports to CS leadership and Altice National Command Center Enter EWFM Staff Agent Exceptions real-time for all daily scheduled agent movement as information is and should be provided by the Operations Team real-time (heavy workload and VERY critical to Altice hourly/daily/weekly)
Monitor remote/side by side calls. Monitor unusual occurrences, report follow-up procedures, and report daily, monthly and year-to-date comparisons. Analyze customer complaints and bad ratings and set an action plan. Analyze quality scores and share the insights along with the action plan to improve QA scores and process. Report the repeated offenders from Quality or complaints point of view. Prepare the audit plan and ensure it appropriately addresses the audit objectives. Maintain professionalism and monitor the improvement action in the department. Delivering coaching sessions to agents and tracking the outcome of the coaching. Measuring the improvements to the monitoring process and the coaching given. Creating the weekly and monthly presentation and delivering it on time to the operations and to the Management. Delivering training sessions and orientation sessions for newcomers. Collect and analyze call-center statistics.
The Compliance Security Officer's mission is to maintain the proper standards of physical security and information applied by Digital Works. Its mission is also to coordinate the implementation of the security requirements according to international standards by respecting the company's strategy. • Develops, adopts and implements information security policies, procedures and standards related to security. • Develops global IT and security plans and schedules. • Implements IT and Security audits in coordination with the DSI and Security Manager. • Works with the IT and Security department on the implementation of corrective plans. • Provides guidance to staff during security review and approval of IT compliance system documentation • Implements standard methodologies, processes, and tools to ensure IT compliance and security. • Collection and analysis of data and reports on metrics to evaluate the effectiveness of processes related to IT compliance and group security. • Assisting in the establishment of regulated policies and procedures within the organization. • Acts as liaison and expert in IT and security compliance to ensure compliant implementations. • Serves as a source of information on IT and security compliance requirements and the regulatory environment. • Establishes and maintains the RGPD standard. • Establishment and maintenance of the CNDP standard. • Coordinator in charge of PCI DSS and ISO 27K activities on a daily basis. • Assists in the development of annual PCI DSS and ISO 27K compliance strategies. • Communicates to stakeholders on PCI DSS, ISO 27K, RGPD and CNDP requirements. • Set up a plan to raise awareness of information security according to the standards. • Follows and ensures continuity of information security awareness. • Establishes a control and monitoring plan related to the management of fraud.
• The Security Manager's mission is to maintain the proper functioning of the company's physical security and information and continuity of service department. • Their mission is to also implement the security requirements according to international standards by respecting the company's strategy. • Security Governance • Control and monitoring of ISO 27K and PCI-DSS standards • Conduct of safety maintenance contracts • Main actor of implementation projects according to security standards (development, certifications, renewals, compliance). • Formalisms and security policies • Security reporting, standards, compliance, testings and DRP / BCP • Physical security management • Information security management • Coordination on RGPD and CNDP standards • Definition of a prevention policy • Risk assessment of the company • Establishment of a prevention program and organization of first aid and firefighting • Monitor prevention measures (checks and controls) • Guarantee the respect of the objectives of security of the company • Ensure information and awareness of partners and users of its information system • Coordinate and evaluate the implementation of security measures and actions • Advise and alert the management of the company • Carry out a specific information watch
• Post job ads on professional sites, job sites and social media • Sourcing Candidates • Screening resumes • Conduct initial phone screens • Schedule calls and interviews • Manage calendar for all hiring teams and candidates • Communicate with candidates promptly and assist them when they come in for interviews • Use recruiting software to keep track of open roles • Send out all bulk email (e.g. confirming receipt of applications, rejection emails) and handle paperwork (e.g. offer letters) • Participate in recruiting events • Promote positive candidate experience throughout the hiring process
• We are seeking energetic and reliable professionals to join our team as Call Center Representatives for our new project. • The successful candidates will be responsible for answering incoming customer calls, utilizing company policies to solve customer issues. • Our Call Center Representatives are often the first point of contact for customers’ product issues, so we are interested in hiring individuals with a commitment to customer satisfaction and an ability to make quick and accurate decisions. • Candidates should have an outgoing, positive demeanor, a motivated, energetic work ethic, and have a track record of working well with others in a team environment.
• Providing knowledge, resources and information to support agents • Address customers concerns accurately and timely. • Assist advisors with material request and account updates • Ensuring the accuracy of the content. • Coaching and training agents on improving Customer Interaction and offering advisors guidance. • Show a comprehensive knowledge of products and services and their competitive advantages through continues self-improvement and following quality standards
• Optimize CSRs performance from both a quality and efficiency perspective • Provides statistical and performance feedback and coaching on a regular basis to each team member. • Address disciplinary and/or performance problems according to company policy. • Identify training needs and maintain all Nestle R&D specific training material • Drive knowledge transfer within the team • Roster distribution to achieve the target • Provide input/feedback to Management team where required • Remain well versed in Call Monitoring policies, procedures, standards and documentation
Jobzella mobile app for Android and iPhone