يمكن Load More...
-Issues IDs and monitors access; assists clients with password creation and usage -Verifies ID status with owner identity -Receives and processes computer documents and agreements to maintain security files -Collects data to analyze; provides summarizations of trends -Completes other missions relating to information systems -Takes advantage of education opportunities to keep job knowledge updated
Offshore Customer Services representative. (Cairo &Alex) -Fluent English Speakers. - Graduates and Gap year are welcome to apply. - Excellent Communication Skills. Working Hours: Full time job - Rotational Shifts first shift starts at 2:00 pm and last shift starts at 9:00 pm, each shift is 9 hours including one-hour break, 5 working days and 2 days off (rotational).
1. Optimize CSRs performance from both a quality and efficiency perspective 2. Address disciplinary and/or performance problems according to company policy. 3. Drive knowledge transfer within the team 4. Roster distribution to achieve the target 5. Provide input/feedback to Management team where required 6. Remain well versed in Call Monitoring policies, procedures, standards and documentation
1. Determine selection criteria 2. Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements 3. Coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs 4. Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks) 5. Assess candidate information, including resumes and contact details, using our Applicant Tracking System 6. Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews 7. Organize and attend job fairs and recruitment events 8. Forecast quarterly and annual hiring needs by department
1. Sourcing Candidates 2. Screening resumes 3. Post job ads on professional sites, job sites and social media 4. Schedule calls and interviews 5. Manage calendar for all hiring teams and candidates 6. Communicate with candidates promptly and assist them when they come in for interviews 7. Use recruiting software to keep track of open roles 8. Send out all bulk email (e.g. confirming receipt of applications, rejection emails) and handle paperwork (e.g. offer letters) 9. Participate in recruiting events
1. Tracks and controls daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly Information Security Physical/Biometric Access to facilities and systems in coordination with IT & Physical Security Teams. 2. Controls and tracks Information Security Assets Inventory 3. Performs and participates in regular Information security Health Checks & Assessments 4. Participates in DRP & BCP preparation, monitoring, declaration, initiation, testing…etc. 5. Works closely with the IT team and other business functions in preparation of IT security reviews as part of ISO 27K, PCI DSS and other compliance requirements. 6. Participates in incident response activities 7. Applies and participates in the management of security rules in the framework of maintaining standards such as ISO 27K and PCI DSS (Reviews, governance, action plan execution, internal audit, recertification projects, etc.)
1. Understanding and respecting company policy and ensuring its implementation on the floor. 2. Handling disputes and conflict within the employees. 3. Submitting weekly/daily reports on the status of the call center to the HR department. 4. Handling complaints, settling disputes, and resolving grievances and conflicts, or otherwise negotiating with others. 5. Developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, maintaining them over time. 6. Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person. 7. Respond to internal and external HR related inquiries or requests and provide assistance 8. Maintain records of personnel-related data (payroll, personal information, leaves, turnover rates etc.) in both paper and the database and ensure all employment requirements are met 9. Liaise with other departments or functions (payroll, benefits etc.)
1. Determine call center operational strategies by conducting needs assessments, performance reviews, capacity planning, and cost/benefit analyses; identifying and evaluating state-of-the-art technologies; defining user requirements; establishing technical specifications, and production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; contributing information and analysis to organizational strategic plans and reviews. 2. Develop call center systems by developing customer interaction and voice response systems, and voice networks; designing user interfaces; developing and executing user acceptance test plans; planning and controlling implementations. 3. Maintain And improve call center operations by monitoring system performance; identifying and resolving problems; preparing and completing action plans; completing system audits and analyses; managing system and process improvement and quality assurance programs; installing upgrades. 4. Meet call center financial objectives by estimating requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions. 5. Prepare call center performance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends. 6. Conduct staff performance reviews, assess needs, cost/benefit analysis and other operational strategy assessments. 7. Prepare annual budget after estimating necessities, correcting overspending, analyzing cost variance and scheduling expenses.
1. Knowledge of Workforce Management tool 2. Preparing Scheduling according to the client target 3. Integration of delays, absences, departures in the calculation of forecasts and adjustment of scheduling according to client requirement 4. Preparing Schedules for the Delivery for any Trainings / Meetings 5. Optimize schedules and identify out-of-bounds service level thresholds by unit and make recommendations 6. Prepare and Distribute weekly and monthly reports 7. Providing inputs for any improvement in Process performance 8. Ability to analyze call trends and make recommendations for improvement 9. Understanding of financial impact 10. Prepare and Distribute weekly and monthly reports 11. Work with leaders to ensure staffing coverage
1. Knowledge of Workforce Management tool 2. Monitor Telephony Metrics 3. Manage volumes in real time 4. Share the list of latecomers and Absentees with The Manager 5. Update &Maintain the Absenteeism tracker 6. Send the Flash prod of each hour to identify the teams in gap 7. Optimize lunch breaks, breaks and events as needed 8. Preparing Schedules for the Delivery for any Trainings / Meetings 9. Integration of delays, absences, departures in the calculation of forecasts and adjustment of scheduling according to client requirement 10. Report and update daily events and actions, rework forecast if necessary 11. Prepare and Distribute weekly and monthly reports 12. Raise an Alarm, Outages, Absenteeism, and Transport Issues 13. Follow up and update delivery on High Priority Incident updates 14. Providing inputs for any improvement in Process performance 15. Ability to analyze call trends and make recommendations for improvement 16. Understanding of financial impact 17. Prepare and Distribute weekly and monthly reports 18. Work with leaders to ensure staffing coverage
Jobzella mobile app for Android and iPhone