Environment and Development Group (EDG) was established as an Egyptian shareholding company in January 2009. Since then, EDG has been advising local and regional firms in the fields of environmental management, sustainable development, microfinance and SMEs, policy and program development, as well as communications, outreach and branding. In fact, EDG has become the partner of choice for designing, implementing and evaluating integrated sustainable development programs for public organizations and private corporations alike.
EDG’s mission is to contribute to the socioeconomic development and environmental improvement of the MENA region by providing responsive, informed, and targeted support to public and private sector organizations operating in these spheres.
EDG’s co-founders Mostafa A. Saleh and Randa I. Fahmy have more than 25 years of experience in the fields of environment and community development. Together with their team of in-house consultants they bring to the market:
- Long-term experience in the design, planning, implementation, and monitoring of development projects both in Egypt and other countries in the Middle East and Africa.
- An in-depth understanding of local conditions in the region and a high level of sensitivity to local needs and priorities.
- Seasoned development practitioners with a long history of collaboration in the field of development.
- A large database of tried and tested consultants, allowing the company to respond effectively to the multidisciplinary requirements of development.
- An extensive network of relations among governmental agencies, development organizations, business community and civil society organizations.
- Pioneering experience in the areas of environment and enterprise development..
Commercial Real Estate
Environment and Development Group (EDG)
Jobzella mobile app for Android and iPhone