Through Parsons’ planning, engineering and construction management services, we deliver innovative, safe and sustainable infrastructure in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain and Kuwait. Our focus is on delivering public infrastructure and urban/community development solutions to our private and public sector clients alike. Parsons creates interconnected communities and world class infrastructure.
• Read and interpret blueprints, technical drawings, specifications, and computer-generated reports
• Confer with engineers and other personnel to implement operating procedures, resolve system malfunctions, and provide technical information
• Supervise the works to ensure conformance with engineering design and performance specifications and assist in work measurements
• Investigate equipment failures and difficulties to diagnose faulty operation, and make necessary recommendations and design modifications to eliminate machine or system malfunctions
• Oversee installation, operation, maintenance, and repair to ensure that electrical system is installed and functioning according to specifications
• Develop, coordinate, and monitor all aspects of production, including selection of manufacturing methods, fabrication, and operation of product designs
• Ensure the contractor’s adherence to construction documents and latest authorities’ regulations
• Reviewing contractor’s Submissions (shop drawings, materials, RFI, close out documents, etc.)
• Liaise with local authorities.
• Provide all necessary on-site direction after due consultation with the Resident Engineer
• Report back as necessary to the Resident Engineer
• Monitor contractor’s resource allocation
• Assist in reviewing the process of variations and claims.
• Act positively and participate in all health and safety issues at site, as required by the Resident Engineer and project safety representative.
• Must comply with safety, health and risk management requirements.