• Works closely with the Section Managers, the Training Manager and AITD Testing Coordinator to maintain student records and assist with general operations as needed. Responsible for the maintenance of any student records or records associated with training as required by the Manager or assistant manager.
• Assist in the daily operation of student administration in the Training Management System.
• Forecast, schedule, monitor and report the recurring training related resource requirements for all training programs.
• Provide regular status reports on class and individual student progress.
• Coordinate and synchronize training management support with all primary and support organizations through regularly scheduled meetings and conferences.
• Perform other duties as assigned and/or directed by management.
• The Student Administrator must operate with a degree of independence in order to proactively apply attention to detail in order to maintain accurate student records.