Supervisor (Quality Assurance) - Food - Kuwait
* To effectively manage food complaints through root cause analysis and investigations in all markets.
* Ensure resources are effectively managed and controls are in place to deliver support as required by the business.
The below Key Performance Areas include but are not limited to:
* Ensure food complaints and incident reporting processes are effective. Examine opportunities to improve ways of working to execute agreed service levels
* Manage Safety First, escalate software performance concerns and collate opportunities to improve the system
* Amend complaints master data to ensure accurate information is shared with stakeholders
* Provide data and analysis to QA managers and as required by the business
* Interpret data, analyse trends, review corrective actions and advise brands accordingly
* Provide additional stores QA support as required (New Stores Opening - Safety First, Safety First issues etc)
* Ensure stakeholders deliver to agreed KPIs and review performance on a regular basis
* Liaise with Field Managers in all markets to ensure immediate and correct investigation of food complaints
* Maintain and share stakeholders reports as per agreed timelines
* Manage queries within the team and ensure training is delivered as needed
* Agree individual and team objectives and KPIs and manage performance
* Any other duties to support QA function as required by line manager