Atkins/SNC-Lavalin has provided unrivalled technical expertise and support to the oil and gas industry for more than three decades. Our highly skilled teams are leading technical developments across the globe. Due to our continuing expansion we are inviting Engineers (Offshore Structures) to join our Oil & Gas team located in Sharjah/Abu Dhabi, UAE.
As a provider of multi-disciplined technical services, Atkins is committed to design excellence in the delivery of first class solutions which combine innovation, imagination and best practice. Our Structural/SIM team is involved in advanced structural analyses, design and integrity management of fixed and floating offshore structures. This is a great opportunity for talented engineers to gain additional technical exposure within an internationally renowned consultant delivering projects around the globe.
To fill our current openings, we are inviting talented engineers with minimum 3 years of relevant experience to join our Offshore Structural/SIM team in UAE.
- Perform In-place strength, push-over, fatigue, seismic, boat impact and installation related analyses of fixed offshore steel structures using SESAM or SACS software.
- Assess structural integrity of existing platforms and design of platform modifications/strengthening
- Carryout structural design manual calculations to supplement/refine computer-generated analysis results and design of structural components.
- Effective communication of study results to clients, either through verbal presentation or written reports.
- A committed team player able to work on own initiative with minimum supervision.