We are looking for a Risk Manager in Abu Dhabi to support our F+G team.
- Establish, review and update Risk Management Plan according to the best international standards (ISO, PMI).
- Manage the risk register based on the risk management meetings or the project updated reports.
- Conduct risk meetings and workshops with the project team and stakeholders to identify new risks, update the consequences, risk action plan along with risk owner.
- Perform qualitative and quantitative risk assessment using Primavera Risk analysis software or any other software to perform Monte Carlo simulation risk analysis.
- Develop and monitor a risk, issue, and opportunity management process
- Develop and maintain a risk matrix identifying dependencies and the impacts of not meeting scheduled dates.
- Identify, monitor and managing dependencies, and for resolving related issues.
- Identify opportunities to arrange and co-ordinate any necessary discussions and agreements to realise benefits.
- Monitor projects and ensure that an adequate and robust Risk Management process is under active management.
- Implement an internal PMO Risk Management Plan, Risk register and associated governance processes.
- Track significant risks to ensure that they are being systematically identified, recorded, evaluated, actively managed and regularly re-evaluated, and communicated across the program.
- Identify, communicate and manage inter-program or external risks.
- Develop presentations and dashboards summarizing the status of the project and programme risks (heat maps, bubble charts, and others)
In addition the client wishes to achieve the following objectives:
- Provide accurate and timely management information to programme management team on a regular basis on the status of various projects
- To monitor progress and drive delivery of individual projects, challenging and accelerating these where appropriate
- To enable management of risks and opportunities at the programme level
- To drive commonality and coherence between the various projects
- To ensure the interdependencies between various projects is understood and managed
- To ensure appropriate standards are set and adhered to legally and commercially
- To ensure risk management risk process is escalated to all project team and implemented.