Procurement Contract Specialist (Ports) - Jazan
Parsons’ engineering and construction management staff members create innovative, safe, and sustainable infrastructure in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, and Kuwait. We deliver rail, transit, road, and highway transportation; water conveyance and wastewater treatment; oil and gas; land development; public; and aviation infrastructure to our customers and communities. Parsons creates interconnected communities and world-class infrastructure.
Procurement & Contracts Specialist will be responsible for managing Contract Management of contract for Port Operator and procurement of specialist port material and equipment.
Major Activities Performed:
• Manages ports’ contract administration for the port operator and procurement of specialist port material and equipment.
• Directly supports the Royal commission organization's contracting and procurement activities and procedures.
• Coordinates with the RC Supply Management Department in a solicitation of activities such as pre-bid preparation, advertising, receiving and opening bids, recording bid results, vendor responses, document retention and compliance with Government Procurement rules and regulations, laws and port policies and procedures. Maybe directly accountable for the contract administration for small and/or less complex consulting agreements.
• Supports the RC Management, oversight and administration of non-public works agreements
• Provides support and guidance to the organization in all functional areas of contract administration. Responsible for ensuring contract activities comply with Port resolutions, Royal Commission policies and applicable procedures and adhere to Government Procurement regulations. Maybe directly accountable for the contract administration for small and/or less complex consulting agreements.
• Department focal point for all Contracts and Purchasing content on the Port's internal and external stakeholders.
• Provide data tracking and reporting for year-end reporting.
• Participate in teams to enhance business processes within the Port Department.
• Performs other duties, responsibilities, and special projects as assigned.
Reports to the Chief Operating Officer for the JCPDI Port. Laises with the Projects Management, Constructions and Engineering Departments for technical related port activities and coordinates with various Royal Commission Departments.