Whole industries have been disrupted and transformed in recent years by digital technology.
As an IT advisory professional, you'll help businesses realise the value they can gain from their IT investments - supporting strategy and being a key growth driver. As part of a high-performing team, you'll deliver exceptional client service - providing advice on how technology enablement, digital transformation and enterprise intelligence contribute to performance improvement, as well as how IT can act as multiplying effect during major program transformations.
As organisations look to leverage the advantage IT offers, we'll work with you to develop the consultancy and analytical skills that you'll need in today's environment. Working on projects that cross borders and sectors, the experiences you gain here will be more valuable than anywhere else. So whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
We're looking for Senior Consultants for IT Advisory to join our team with experience in one or more of the following:
- SAP ECC6 or S/4HANA with functional competency in one of the following modules:
- SAP Human Capital Management (PA/OM/TM/Payroll)
- SAP Accounting (FI/CO/PS)
- SAP Fund Management
Your key responsibilities
- Effectively contribute in performance improvement projects, develop analysis, engage client teams and stakeholders, and deliver high-quality work products.
- Establish relationships with client personnel at appropriate levels. Consistently deliver quality client services. Monitor progress, manage risk and ensure key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes. Stay abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to the client's business.
- Demonstrate in-depth technical capabilities and professional knowledge. Demonstrate ability to assimilate new knowledge. Possess good business acumen. Remain current on new developments in advisory services capabilities.
- Understand EY and its service lines and actively assess/present ways to serve clients. Develop and maintain long-term client relationships and networks. Develop relationships with team members across all EY practices to serve client needs.