DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
In accordance with established procedures, performs a variety of routine and non-routine administrative, clerical, data collection, and report writing tasks specific to the group assigned. Receives direction from the immediate supervisor in completing non-routine assignments.
• Gathers statistics and general data; reviews and combines this information into established reports for use within and outside the project
• May develop new reports or revise existing reports, as directed. Such reports may be in the spreadsheet or graphical formats, or narrative-style word processing.
• Distributes reports as directed by immediate supervisor.
• Reviews time reports verifying the accuracy of hours worked and time charges.
• Follows up to ensure timely processing of corrections.
• Originates correspondence and reports not requiring the personal attention of the immediate supervisor.
• Log and file all the incoming and outgoing correspondence.
• Plan, organize and implement systems for efficient document processing of all communications, the Contractor documents, design documents, construction documents or other internal or external documents.
• Participate in coordinating the flow of documents between the project team and other project stakeholders.
• Participate and be involved in the electronic document management system.
• Assist in preparing the status reports of the incoming and outgoing documents on a weekly and monthly basis.
• Log and file all the submittals and approval of the shop drawings, material, method statements, and authorities approvals.
• Answers telephone, taking and relaying messages.
• Coordinate and arrange the general transportation of staff.
• Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate