Our Client, a multinational professional services firm, is seeking a HR Manager to be based in their Jeddah office. This role is for KSA National’s. The candidate will be responsible for the local HR function in KSA and to take care of the following tasks and responsibilities in alignment with the regional HR governance framework.
• Lead and manage the day-to-day HR activities
• Develop and seek approval for the annual manpower and recruitment plan
• Be responsible for the recruiting and hiring process up to middle management level
• Build, maintain and foster external relations with employment agencies, academic institutions and other sources of high potential candidates
• Lead the effective implementation and administration of the reward management system and manage the administration of the local Performance Management system
• Coordinate with departments to evaluate the training requirements of the employees and conduct a training needs’ analysis as well as provide support, advice and give professional assistance to line management with respect to their employees’ individual training and development plans
• Participate in identifying third party training providers, training courses or implement customised trainings, if required.
• Prepare and recommend the HR budget