KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration, through conceptualization, to realization of design or project delivery in the built and natural environments.
For over 50 years we've led with vision, contributing to many of the world's most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities. As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 200 International Design Firms; a Top 20 International PM firm; and 44 th largest global architecture firm.
We draw from the expertise from over 60 nations, bringing experience from every major market of the globe. With over 2,500 multidisciplinary professionals and staff, we are an international professional consulting services firm.
We are now seeking an exceptional Senior Graphic Designer to join our award winning team based in our Kuwait Office.
This critical role will require the detailed knowledge of full scale branding and marketing and demonstrate a full understanding of concept design, corporate branding, design development and implementation of all aspects of that process.
Paramount to success within this varied role will include;
- Packaging design
- Brochure design
- Print preparation
- Powerpoint presentations
- Manage high end architectural presentations and books
- Manage content for proposal submittals
- Branding of architectural projects
- Website design
- Technical back-end knowledge for apps or web based graphic portals
- Project Datasheet creation and information adjustment / updates (Corporate)
- Corporate photographic resources management (Corporate)
- In-house rendering storage, use and management for marketing materials (Corporate)
- Recruitment banners, events and adverts creation
- Exhibition and events design, tender and management
- General Support/Assistance to Marketing and Business Development initiatives
- Covers, tabs and content refinement for proposals
- Organization Chart structures for proposals
- Slide and presentation assistance corporate / management as well as Divisions
- Brochure and targeted materials for KEO Divisions
- Brochure and targeted materials for special service sub-groups (waste management, sustainability, etc)
- Logo creation for divisional related marketing (ie. CSR, Stay Sustainable)
- Quarterly Sustainability Newsletter (including collecting material, creating graphics and design format)
- Qualifications updates and refinements (office updates, services, general upkeep of files)
- Site signage and assistance to all site branding requirements
- Office and corporate signage assistance
- Design of PDF libraries of newsletter magazines
- Manage Corporate Stationery & E-stationary (Corporate)
- Collect qualified materials for KEO Awards (form filling, image collection, write-ups etc.)