Beauty - Boutique Supervisor - Kilian, Abu Dhabi
We are Chalhoub Group, a leading family business in the world of beauty, fashion and gifts. We have blended our Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury to offer service excellence to all our partners and a unique experience to all our customers for over 60 years
As we continue to grow, it's our vision to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
Our passionate teams drive our vision forward, without them, we couldn't create luxury experiences for our customers. Through opportunities, development and support, we empower each and every employee to achieve their career goals - and beyond. It's an exciting journey we're on, and one you could be part of.
What we are looking for: Perfume Specialist for Dolce Gabbana in Dubai
The Perfume Specialist is responsible for delivering an outstanding guest experience to all customers and using appropriate sales techniques and product knowledge to reach the sales targets. In addition, the Perfume Specialist is responsible for stock replenishment, promotion of products and new launches, and cash handling.
What you'll do:
- Cleaning, prepare stock in hand, participate in inventories.
- Organizational: Follow all relevant Retail policies, processes and standard operating procedures so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner
- Operational: Implement activities under minimal supervision Ã¼ Escalate complex problems to the Shop Manager to ensure case/issue is closed efficiently and in timely a manner
- Guest Experience Focus: Build and maintain guest experience standards in order to build strong loyalty Ensure consistency in customer service delivered and handle all complaints
- Sales Focus: Assist in the achievement of sales target allocated to the store
- Participate with the sales executive team in generating sales through high selling techniques
- Stock Replenishment: Enter all received goods in Baan inventory and ensure proper record of all stock movements Order and replenish all goods to avoid any out of stock situation. Assist the Shop Manager in preparing for inventory audit