At EY we support you in achieving your unique potential both personally and professionally. We give you stretching and rewarding experiences that keep you motivated, working in an atmosphere of integrity and teaming with some of the world's most successful companies. And while we encourage you to take personal responsibility for your career, we support you in your professional development in every way we can. You enjoy the flexibility to devote time to what matters to you, in your business and personal lives. At EY you can be who you are and express your point of view, energy and enthusiasm, wherever you are in the world.
Our structured career framework means you'll continue to develop, whatever level you're at. And with a network stretching around the globe, you'll gain valuable insight across industries and geographies. So whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
You will help our clients evaluate and enhance their business. You will be part of our account centric growth strategy focusing on issue-based and competency-driven client needs. That's what differentiates EY in the advisory marketplace.'
In Risk Assurance, you'll build valued relationships with external clients and internal peers and develop a portfolio of business by focusing on high impact opportunities. You'll lead presentations and proposals for moderately complex projects - or elements of highly complex projects - and provide subject matter insight to bids and proposals.
- You'll lead client engagement, manage teams and support senior managers and directors to deliver projects.
- Further, you'll also be actively contributing to improve the operational efficiency on projects and internal initiatives, consistently drive projects to completion and ensure a high quality work delivery. Under guidance you'll lead teams - or parts of teams - on engagements, where you'll maintain a clear focus on anticipating and identifying risks, and escalate issues as appropriate.
- As a highly motivated professional and a good communicator, you may be required to convey technical content in business language with senior management.
- You'll also need to be a team player who is not only looking to enhance their own career, but recognizes the value in developing others and strengthening the team.
- Therefore, as an influential member of the team, you'll help to create a positive learning culture, coach and counsel junior team members and help them to develop.
This position will require 30-40% travel across our MENA regional practice.
In your role as a Risk Assurance Senior you'll be responsible for:
- Effectively manage and motivate client engagement teams with diverse skills and backgrounds.
- Consistently deliver quality client services and manage expectations of client service delivery.
- Manage the engagement economics and highlight any concerns/issues, fees, and estimates-to-complete to EY executive management.
- Drive high-quality work products within expected time frames and on budget.
- Monitor progress, manage risk and ensure key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes.
- Demonstrate deep technical capabilities and professional knowledge.
- Stay abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to the client's business.
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships and networks with clients and internal EY stakeholders.
- Assist in generating new business opportunities from established client networks & relationships
- Contributing to business pursuits by developing proposals, marketing material etc.