- Oversee the development and implementation of the project management plans including: Execution Plan, Quality Plan, and Communication Plan.
- Oversee and review the results of the sub-contractor pre-qualifications, master schedule, project budget, cost estimates, and financial reporting.
- Oversee and review the management and operations of the Project Control System in the implementation of tracking, logging, expediting and monitoring systems and the preparation & distribution of project data and monthly reports. This would include the schedule and cost management and control systems.
- Oversee and review the performance of project administration in respect of contract management and administrative procedures, preparation of contracts and variation orders, claims defence and adjudication activities
- Oversee and review Project management and supervision of contractor activities, including direction and coordination in the field, and contractor compliance with schedules, standards, safety and quality control, permit and insurance submittals to local authorities. Organize recovery workshops and actions as needed.
- Plan all Project operations and schedule intermediate phases to ensure deadlines will be met.