Make a difference every day
The Job Opportunity
Support Serco ME growth in KSA in response to market developments and expected increase in opportunities available across all sectors driven largely but not exclusively by Vision 2030.
- Develop client and customer links to drive new business sales activity across KSA in the transport (ground and aviation) sectors - significantly improve market intelligence, find new business opportunities and drive them to successful contract signature.
- Direct responsibility and accountability for identifying opportunities, shaping customer propositions, owning bid and quotation processes and for signing and implementing profitable and sustainable business contracts in line with the business strategy.
- Responsible for developing relationships with stakeholders across all his/her customer base including building customer intelligence picture and solid relationships but also delivering on planned Account growth within each customer area once they are secured.
- Achieving assigned New Business revenue and profit targets
- Reporting directly to the General Manager Serco Saudi Arabia and drawing on specialist expertise from Transport Sector BD and Contract Personnel in KSA and other countries.
- Wholly accountable for achieving the new business revenue and profit targets set annually
- Develop robust sales plans that align to the wider Serco ME strategy and that will ensure delivery of sustainable growth and enhanced reputation.
- Own and implement such plans and tactics that will deliver the business strategy to maximum effect.
- Identifying, developing, shaping, pursuit and delivery of profitable and sustainable new business opportunities in line with the Serco ME strategy
- Manage the business life cycle process across opportunities and provide required documentation, reporting and CRM system forecasting (XRM Dynamics) associated with that pipeline
- Responsible for developing and/or enhancing Serco's relationships with all stakeholders across the targeted customer base (existing, current opportunity and future potential)
- Fill the pipeline with qualified opportunities to achieve short, medium and long-term growth objectives
- Bring together and lead matrix-managed teams of specialists to ensure a timely and quality submission of all bids, quotations and proposals
- Develop, maintain and execute account plans for all new major customers once secured, ensuring growth of margin and revenue annually
- Follow SMS processes for approvals, process and governance at each step of sales cycle
- Contribute towards wider corporate governance/good practice development as well as delivering absolute best practice in all own business activities.
- Understand and show consideration of local laws and government procurement process, including nationalisation
- Collaborate with the relevant support functions to ensure effective financial management is in place, contracts and commercial terms are agreed properly and execute all projects to achieve turnover, profit and cash targets as well as meet legal requirements.
- Develop a network of relationships with customers, potential customers, partners and stakeholders to anticipate and meet customer's existing and future needs.
- Collaborate with operating units to ensure the business delivers a level of service and added value that fosters the development of long-term partnering relationships
- Ensure the optimisation and utilisation of all facilities and assets to deliver the best value to the customer.
- Work with colleagues to develop operational good practice, exploit potential synergies and economies of scale, and promote cross-selling opportunities.