Think bigger scale. Think higher profile. Think ground-breaking. Join WSP, and you’ll be at the heart of a team of international experts all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise, and working on projects that transform society for all of us.
WSP are looking for a Construction Safety Specialist to ensure that Health & Safety policies and procedures are effectively embedded across the project in compliance with the local and International rules and regulations.
A typical week would include:
• Assist and advise in defining and maintaining safe operation and working conditions throughout the contract for both general public, site personnel and visitors
• Ensure compliance of traffic management plans and site traffic detours for all safety aspects
• Review Safety Plans and Safety Procedures on site
• Perform Audits on Safety Measures on site
• Review of all critical shop drawings
• Review of construction method statements proposed by the contractor
• Review any design amendments proposed by the contractor particularly for critical elements
• Quality control inspections of critical works
• Coordinate with the general public and other government agencies regarding safety and traffic management
• Monitor the overall site for cleanliness and safety