1. Ensures that aircraft electrical maintenance functional activities and procedures among designated organizations are
planned, coordinated, integrated, and synchronized to achieve established platform operational readiness (OR) rates IAW
2. Responsible for the compliance with established maintenance systems, processes, procedures and reports that provide
immediate situational awareness of platform OR rates.
3. Establishes daily aircraft electrical maintenance operational goals, objectives and priorities for implementation in-order to
achieve stated OR rates.
4. Oversees the daily aircraft electrical maintenance management of individually assigned aircraft in support of the
Production Control (PC) Manager, in conjunction with the Aviation Logistics for related platform parts and spares.
5. Works within the maintenance quality control processes, procedures, and standards.
6. Directs inquires, investigations, and research analysis related to aviation electrical maintenance of the aircraft and
supporting maintenance activities to the PC Manager.
7. Coordinates activities and requirements for maintenance operations support with the PC Manager.
8. Coordinates through Production Control for daily and weekly maintenance training activities.
9. In coordination with the PC and Flight Operations Managers, supports the Downed Aircraft Recovery Team (DART)
processes and procedures.
B. Independence: Performs within the broad guidelines of duties and responsibilities with significant choice of methods. Authority to select and implement goals and objectives within the execution of duties and responsibilities.
C. Supervisory Responsibilities: As assigned.