Tax - Indirect Tax - Associate - Riyadh
Job Description & Summary
A career in our Indirect Tax practice, within Tax services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients meet and manage their tax obligations across unique but ever changing tax specialties. You'll advise clients on their local and overseas tax affairs, while acting as a strategic consultant related to business analysis, managing indirect taxes, dispute resolution, and global enterprise tax solutions.
As an Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
• Invite and provide evidence-based feedback in a timely and constructive manner.
• Share and collaborate effectively with others.
• Work with existing processes/systems whilst making constructive suggestions for improvements.
• Validate data and analysis for accuracy and relevance.
• Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
• Keep up-to-date with technical developments for business area.
• Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner - verbally and in written form.
• Seek opportunities to learn about other cultures and other parts of the business across the Network of PwC firms.
• Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct