Nursing Director - For Western passport holders
Nursing and Midwifery
Our Client Hospital is a modern 263-bed tertiary ophthalmology referral centre. The hospital has a surgical unit of 12 operating theatre serves the people of Saudi Arabia and surrounding countries of the Arabian peninsula.
- Provide tertiary eye care consistent with the highest standards of ophthalmic sub-specialty care services.
- Educate and train professionals from healthcare and support services in clinical, technical and managerial areas.
- Conduct research in the etiology, pathogenesis, and treatment of eye disorders, particularly those that are indigenous to the region.
- Enhance community awareness of ophthalmic diseases and their causes through effective health education programs.
- Develop outreach programs to facilitate a comprehensive national eye care plan dedicated to the prevention of blindness in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Our client hospital has 243 beds, 1,689 full-time employees, including 279 nurses and 89 physicians.With the growth and expansion of the ambulatory surgical centers they require a strategic leader. '
We are proud that our client hospital has won a number of awards. This reflects the distinguished work and planning of the hospital cadres, in addition to the modern technologies which have become part of the success tools in the health sector. The latest achievement was the 7th Level of Electronic Health File Accreditation System (HIMSS Stage 7) as the first hospital in the Middle East.
- Lucrative tax- free salary
- Married status contract if required
- Free accommodation
- Free flight
- 49 days paid annual leave
- Free healthcare