Brand Coordinator- CHANEL- Jeddah
- The brand Coordinator is responsible for the integrity of brand purchasing & inventory at retailers' & warehouse .
- The brand coordinator works closely with the brand analyst , commercial & marketing manager , principles' operations team , purchasing Compliance Coordinator ( E-cosma ) & warehouse team.
Goals of position:
- Review documents submitted by brand to ensure compliance with all requirements with no delay in products registrations
- Plan the monthly brand demand ( stocks , testers , beauty allowances)
- Update the forecasted items on the Saphir ( Chanel forecasting system of novelties ) & Modify the same when necessary
- Ensure that purchased Goods / PLVs are utilized properly through effective communication regarding inventory items
- Maintain the database & update the stock scorecards by store so that all functions are informed of item status & identify the demand
- Develop relationships with suppliers to resolve delivery and quality concerns and obtain documents on time
- Assist brand analyst on projects / assignments when needed