Primary Location: United Arab Emirates-Ajman-The Fairmont Ajman
Employee Status: Regular
Every memorable dining experience at Fairmont Hotels and Resorts begins behind the scenes with our Culinary team’s commitment to safe and efficient operations. Showcase your talents as a Kitchen Steward, where your attentiveness and care will ensure the creation of exceptional cuisine.
Hotel Overview: Ideally situated on the Arabian Gulf in Ajman, UAE, the Fairmont Ajman has opened May 2015. The hotel close proximity to both Sharjah and Dubai airports. The hotel features 252 guestrooms and suites, including two luxurious penthouse offerings, a multitude of dining options and fitness facilities. The beachfront location offers guests a wide range of leisure activities including water sports and diving as well as access to shopping and cultural excursions. Event planners can take advantage of 2,000 square meters of indoor function space as well as outdoor facilities.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Chief Steward, responsibilities and essential job functions include, but are not limited to the following:
• Consistently offer professional, friendly and proactive guest service while supporting fellow Colleagues
• Operate an industrial dishwasher
• Ensure the kitchen Colleagues have the dishes/silverware required and guests have clean dishes
• Sort, stack dishes, and load/unload dishwasher
• Sort, stack and store all cleaned items in an organized and safe manner
• Ensure all breakages and chipped items are removed from circulation and inventoried
• Ensure floors are dry and clean at all times
• Follow department policies, procedures and service standards
• Maintain a clean and safe work environment
• Other duties as assigned