Skin Care Specialist - DE LA MER - Riyadh
A qualified cosmetologist or aesthetician, the Skin Care Specialist is responsible for achieving optimum sales and targets by ensuring a high level of customer service and professional standards and is responsible for giving skin care advice to their clients and guiding them through skin care and allergies routines with suitable products.
- Build and maintain customer relationships in order to build strong loyalty
- Address customers' queries about products, prices, availability, product uses, and services
- Communicate with customers to assess their needs, provide assistance in satisfying those needs and meeting or surpassing customers' expectations
- Advise customers on product ranges best suited to their needs
- Demonstrate usage and benefits of various Brands and products.
- Generate sales, while achieving line and sales targets, using skin care knowledge
- Push skin care sales during events, promotions and launches
- Sell-out target tracking at store level
- Generate daily sales reports
- Participation in achieving incentives
- Post launch sales tracking at store level
- Ensure monthly skin care sessions are reached
- Ensure merchandising levels in the store are met as per the brand guidelines.