Our client is a Leading Group of Company is urgently looking for a Manager, Contract Administration who can join the Project Group Team headquartered in Kuwait.
• Oversee the activities of the Contracts Admin section, manage staff and oversee the workflow of the Contracts Administration section in line with company’s goals and objectives.
• Provide technical guidance, training and staffing support in all contract administration matters, relative to both prime contracts with clients and subcontracts awarded by company.
• Successfully ensure implementation of all Contracts Admin activities to various awarded projects, review, request and process Bank Guarantees, Insurances, Subcontracts, Variations & Claims, provide Contractual Support to Projects and Estimation/Proposals team.
• Perform functional review of project activities to ensure technical adequacy of project contract administration activities.
• Prepare, review and/or negotiate contracts/subcontracts of varying types, teaming agreements, consulting agreements, agency/distributor agreements, non-disclosure agreements, and other contract related documents.
• Set technical standards, policies, procedures and guidelines in place for contract administration.
• Identify potential problems and solutions.
Interested applicants may apply online.