Think bigger scale. Think higher profile. Think ground-breaking. Join WSP, and you’ll be at the heart of a team of international experts all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise, and working on projects that transform society for all of us.
We are hiring Electrical Engineer for a Highways PMO project in KSA.
A typical week would include:
• Lead team to prepare design and tender documents for electrical work for expressway. This is including: MV/LV power supply network to the expressway site from the nearest existing utility company power network, Street Lighting, Interchanges / bridges and tunnels facilities power supply (pumps power supply and control, standby genset sizing and interlocking with utility supply, ITS and signing etc.)
• Lead design review for value engineering and assist/support site staff in electrical workshop drawings approval.
• Participate in NOC and ROW meetings and coordination with stake holders.
• Report periodically to my line manager regarding work progress and deliverable schedules.
• Assist line manager in managing / directing site construction team for electrical works.
• Loyal to project plan/programs and direction from projects leaders.