- Customer facing staff responsible for winning business for Kuwait Technology Center.
- The Sales Manager demonstrates accountability for functional, business, and broad company objectives.
- In this role, you will integrate and develop processes that meet business needs across the organization, manage complex issues within functional area of expertise, be involved in long-term planning, and contribute to the overall business strategy.
- Work closely with the KTC leadership team to build the strategy and offerings solution to customers
- Build a strong understanding of the KTC product (Training, Tooling and Engineering) and build an opportunely pipeline
- Provide deal team leadership for related sales within an assigned sales region through the formulation and execution of proposal strategies that capitalize on GE's competitive strengths to serve the customer's needs resulting in execution of definitive sales agreements.
- Market different laboratory capabilities for turbine and generator fleets by working closely with engineering services team.
- Manage the sales proposal process from opportunity identification through contract flow down to key GE organizations
- Lead deal structuring, pricing and all other proposal development activities as the sales team's primary proposal interface with projects, platform, global operations, risk management and other functional groups as required
- Lead deal strategy development and reviews, ultimately obtaining appropriate approvals for pricing, delivery and other commercial terms for specific sales proposals
- Support sales directors with direct customer negotiations as required
- Assist sales directors and regional general managers in identifying new opportunities and creating sales analysis for the assigned sales region
- Maintain knowledge of market trends, customer requirements, competitor actions, and customer base
- Work with Marketing to develop new products and services for business growth
- Lead and participate in Lean Six Sigma projects to improve the sales proposal process