Docspert Health is looking for a qualified Customer Care and Sales Representative to join our team.
- Support and provide service via phones, e-mails and Whatsapp as a receiver and caller and follow-up on customer inquiries and complaints that are not fulfilled or resolved on queue ensuring full customer satisfaction.
- Answer inbound calls and respond to customer requests to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Use questioning, troubleshooting and listening skills that support effective telephone communication and help in solving the customer’s problems & complaints.
- Build customer interest in the services and products offered by the company and offers cross-selling and/or up-selling the company’s solutions, products, & services.
- Notify the appropriate concerned person when issues or problems arise in order to take proper actions on the spot.
- Maintain the required knowledge level of the company’s products, services, & solutions and sticks to the agreed-on formal information sources to ensure delivering full and accurate information to the customer.
- Follow the agreed on guidelines, policies, processes, & procedures to ensure maintaining the customer’s data confidentiality.
-1+ years of experience in the same position.
-Hands-on experience in sales and customer support over the phone and an ability to deliver an excellent customer experience.
-Knowledge of CRM software and MS Office (MS Excel in particular).
-Very good written and spoken English.
-Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
-An ability to deliver projects and answer inquiries on time.
-Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude.