Develop and carry out the organizational online marketing plans leveraging sales streams maintaining brand image through quality and timely delivery of products service keeping the updated trends and practices of E-Commerce in place.
Key job responsibilities:
- Creating marketing plans, posting content on different social media channels, analyzing insights, and reporting outcomes.
- Plan and review the monthly/ occasionally promotions to apply.
- Monitor promotions efficiencies on sales streams targets
- Manage online platform partners; liaise processes, work strategies, contracting, constantly meet for performance reviews and enhance partnership.
- Follow up on the warehouse to ensure product readiness.
- Monitor daily sales of the market place and report it to the Executive Management team with backup plans upon need.
- Analyze and report online sales records.
- Supervise marketing agency's performance in related tasks ensuring on time of delivery and quality of service as per agreement.
- Keep an updated e-commerce environment through research and development that improve marketing and sales strategies and achievements.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mass Com (Marketing) or equivalent.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Creative and Innovative, Planned and Organized, Details Oriented, and Flexible.
- Good knowledge of web analytics tools and performance insights.
- Good knowledge of marketing theories and approaches and web merchandising.
- Basic knowledge of Social Media practices, Google Ads know-how is needed.