• Follow up all stages of logistical operations for items: receiving shipping orders, communicating with external clients, following up with factories.
• Dealing with shipping companies and agents, compiling offers and negotiating prices.
• Preparing and providing appropriate information to make the right decisions.
• Arranging and organizing paper and electronic files and documents in an appropriate manner for easy reference.
• Receiving letters of all kinds, showing them to the Director General, and responding to them afterwards.
• Preparing meeting schedules, sending invitations to attend, taking notes, recording meeting minutes and results that were agreed upon and archiving them after that.
• Communicate with other departments and divisions to follow up work and ensure that administrative decisions are appropriately implemented.
• Submit periodic reports on the regularity of workflow.
• Receiving complaints and proposals and submitting them to the Director General for discussion and decision-making.
Receive guests and clients in an appropriate and professional manne
Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or any suitable Bachelor Degree
Fluent in English is a must (speaking and writing)
At least five years of experience
Previous experience working in pharmaceutical companies is preferred
Excellent in Computer Skills (Word & Excel) and the Internet
$$ Hours and days of work:
From Saturday to Thursday (9 am to 5 pm )
$$ Job location: Bolkly, Alexandria.
If you are interested , please send your Updated CV to:
& mentioned The job title is in the mail subject.