• design the organization structure by updating job requirements, job descriptions and KPI for all positions.
• prepare manpower recruitment plan in collaboration with the department’s heads.
• determine the wages and salaries structure for different positions in the company.
• identify staff vacancies, recruit, interview and select candidates.
• measuring and improving the actual performance of the employees through their KPIs and set up an action plan.
• prepare the training and promotion plan in line with the performance evaluations through the HR budget.
• conducts various benefits program depending on the available budget.
• implement the company policies and procedures.
• conduct exit interviews to identify reasons for employee termination and investigate in the employees irregularities.
• managing the payroll system & the approved HR budget.
• recording office expenses and managing the department budget.
• organising the office layout, plan workspaces and maintaining supplies of stationery and equipment.
• plan long and short-term maintenance needs.
• development of processes and metrics that support the achievement of the company business goals.
• provides historical reference by developing and utilising filing systems for the company.
•prepare and present the reports and meeting minutes as required.
• advise management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues.
• manage travel, hotel booking, flight tickets and visa documents.
• keep code of ethics and rules of confidentiality.
• implement employees social and medical insurance system.
Experience with legal work and insurance
Very Good Microsoft office skills
Experience working for companies with 50+ Employees
Excellent co-ordination,communication & organization skills