• Managing all social media accounts, establishing new accounts with new platforms, and setting up tracking systems for online marketing activities.
• Responsible for updating project progress.
• Conducting research, analyzing customers’ behavior (e.g. purchasing habits, trends, and preferences) ,and submitting reports accordingly.
• Designing marketing materials including Presentations, Leaflets & promotional letters, as well as, Office Official letters, envelopes, Boxes, related staff Cards, and office printings.
• Creating Web Pages that reflect company objectives.
• Submitting marketing reports after tracking the progress with the Sales & CRM team.
• Identifying and analysing competitors, and submitting reports accordingly.
• Organizing promotional activities for new products/services.
• Preparing (monthly, quarterly and annual) marketing plans.
• Writing and delivering content according to social media plan objectives.
• Monitoring the budget of the marketing department and making sure the budget spent is delivering a return on investment.
• Overseeing the company’s attendance at events, such as trade shows, conferences, and festivals.
• Managing, directing and monitoring video content creation.
Experience Requirements: 3 - 5 years of experience in a similar role
Education Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering or related field
Thorough understanding of marketing elements and market research tools
Highly motivated and target driven personal
Well-organized and detail oriented
Strong network and contacts with construction related companies
Solid computer skill, including MS office, marketing software, and applications.
Exceptional communication and writing skills in both Arabic and English languages