A multinational company located in Cairo is hiring a Medical Representative.
• Selling the company's medications to doctors, pharmacists, and other relevant healthcare
• Scheduling appointments with doctors, pharmacists, and other healthcare professionals to promote company medications.
• Developing an in-depth understanding of company medications.
• Building and maintaining good business relationships with customers to encourage repeat purchases.
• Following up on leads generated by the company.
• Preparing presentations for potential customers.
• Researching competitors’ medications and their respective market performances.
• Keeping abreast of new developments in the medical field to determine the effect of such
developments on the company's business strategies.
• Bachelor's degree in nursing, pharmacy, life sciences, or related field.
• Proven medical sales experience.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
• Valid driver's license.
• Strong negotiation skills.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Effective communication skills.
• Exceptional customer service skills.
• Persuasive and resilient.