Assess patients’ and clients’ health needs and diet
Counsel patients on nutrition issues and healthy eating habits
Develop meal plans, taking both cost and clients’ preferences into account
Evaluate the effects of meal plans and change the plans as needed
Promote better nutrition by speaking to groups about diet, nutrition, and the relationship between good eating habits and preventing or managing specific diseases
Keep up with the latest nutritional science research
Provide consultation of diet needs and a healthy life styles when needed
- A bachelor in Clinical Nutrition of other related fields.
- Atleast 2 to 4 years of experience in the same title
- An advanced degree in the field is a plus
- Flexible in mobility is a must
- Patient, knowledgeable with listening and social skills.