1. Develop the overall quality policies for each department.
2. Identify, negotiate and agree on internal quality procedures for the manufacturer and standards and specifications
3. Assess customer requirements and ensure that these requirements are met
4. Develop all quality standards for manufacturers such as customer service standards and others
5. Identify raw material quality requirements with suppliers
6. Investigate and assist in setting plant specific quality, health and safety standards.
7. Ensuring that industrialization processes comply with standards at the national and international levels.