• Act as client representative through all project phase from location choosing up till project
• Dealing with government agencies and authorities to obtain the necessary permits and approvals.
• Design review, development & Co-ordination between interior designers, Structural, plumbing
& HVAC consultants.
• Direct teams to meet appropriate codes & standards with the required level of accuracy.
• Monitor work output of the team in terms of Quality standards and timely delivery.
• Participate in initiating, design, & other meetings with clients & consultant.
• Site inspections, supervision of works ensuring that the project is running on schedule, quality
and to budget.
• Review QS, tender applications and Invoices.
• Examine material samples and other submittals with respect to standard specification.
• Acts as the main problem solving for any arising conflicts between stakeholders.
• Biding & tendering evaluation..
• 5+ years of experience in Civil and Sites is a
• Project management experience is a plus.
• Attention to details.
• Active and Motivated
• Innovation and creativity.
• Decision making ability.
• Bachelor Degree is must.
• Working Hours: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM