A Fast Growing Online Academy for Teaching Quraan & the Arabic Language to Non-Arabic Speaking Muslims worldwide is looking for:
o Job Title: SEO Specialist& Content Writer
o Job Type: Part time/Full time
o Gender: Any
• Developing, implementing, managing and optimizing SEO strategies for campaigns including keywords analysis, traffic analysis, search engine indexing & ranking goals to drive performance improvements and initiatives
• Performing keyword research in coordination with business objectives to optimize existing content using SEO best practices and on-page optimization standards
• Tracking, reporting, and analyzing keywords, SERPs and competitor trends
• Researching, developing and implementing link building strategies including link Analysis and toxic link Removal
• Monitoring and evaluating search results and search performance across major search channels in order to improve rankings
• Monitoring and evaluating web analytics dashboards and reports in order to develop and recommend SEO strategies
• Preparing end of month analytics and improvement reports
• Developing articles and other content to support organic search.
• Building and managing a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience including articles, whitepapers, reports and infographics, etc.)
Any CV should be sent along with [Previous Work Samples] to email@example.com mentioning “SEO Specialist& Content Writer “in the subject
If you feel that you are qualified for this position please Apply Now!!
(Please share the post in order to help professional calibers to find their suitable job)
• Solid understanding of Google products such as Google Analytics and Google Search Console.
• Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS.
• Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills.
• 1-3 years’ experience as a Search Engine Optimization Specialist.
• Has experience adapting his/her writing style to multiple audiences and demographics
• Is an excellent self-editor with extra attention to detail (copy-editing experience is a bonus!)