Social media Specialist’s Main responsibilities:
1. Use different social media channels and search engines to post different advertisements and announcements for the events
2. Working with the Marketing director on content creation, editing, publishing and sharing the content daily on social media channels and event websites
3. Use social media pages to post in an inviting manner that encourages interaction
4. Effectively grow social media channels interaction and reach
5. Edit and post videos and audio content to online sites
6. Reacting with social media audience through the company pages and answers their questions
7. Calibers to deal with google media channels such as (Google Ad word – Google Ad sense – social media campaign)
8. Planning &executing digital marketing campaigns including web, email and social media
9. Continually work on Search Engine Optimization
10. Develop, update & maintain social media and website in a timely manner
11. Building and executing social media strategy through competitive and audience research
12. Setting up and optimizing company pages within each social media platform
Marketing Specialist’s Main Responsibilities:
1. Work with the top management in creating and following up on marketing plans with achievable deadlines.
2. Develop marketing strategies (pricing, advertising, product launching).
3. Awareness of market trends and analyze the market to effectively improve marketing the exhibitions.
4. Handle both online and offline marketing activities and consumer (B2C) marketing.
5. Overseeing, Budget strategy and Follow marketing adv. Campaigns such as the social media Adv. (face book, linked in, tweeter), outdoors, radio, campaign…).
6. Coordinating internal marketing and an organization's culture.
1. Excellent communication skills with ability to build strong relationships with new and existing clients.
2. Strong Sales / Marketing negotiation skills.
3. Needed experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist
4. Experience with social media channels and E- mail campaigns
5. Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
6. Strong Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels especially (Facebook, Instagram, Tweeter and Linked In,…..)
7. Ability to work under stress in a dynamic environment
8. Fluency in both English and Arabic (speaking, writing and understanding)
9. Achieve the marketing revenue/profit targets.